Foto: © pexels.com/Negative Space
- The registration fee amounts to € 690. This fee covers meals and accommodation.
- Cancellations received by January 31, 2024 will be refunded in full. After that a refund will not be possible.
- 2024_Registration Winterschool_Tiers -> please fill out the registration form and send it to
The preferred payment method is by bank transfer, convenient and free of charge from European bank accounts. The details can be found on the invoice which is issued for every registered participant and sent per email. Should your banking software prohibit underscores, please use a related notation such as hyphen or blank, e.g. „PVA181001-01“ or „PVA181001 01“.
- Payment by credit card is only possible from countries outside EU.
- As a exceptional backup option, we will offer the „Tiers classic“ payment method: payment in cash to be collected by one of our team members.
We are happy if you bring accompanying persons who are most welcome to participate in the full social program including all meals, evening events (making friends, music evening), hiking tours and the gala dinner. We can offer a reduced fee for accompanying persons of € 620.
- Participation online will only be possible in a few exceptions.
- The fee for online participation amounts to € 75.-
- Please contact us should you need to take this option.
The registration fee amounts to € 690. For academics this fee covers meals and accommodation. We encourage participants from industry to pay for their accommodation separately, i.e. in addition to the registration fee. You could thereby support the Winter School with minimal effort and bureaucracy. We will, of course, offer first-class support in booking accommodation according to your wishes, e.g., single room. If interested, please contact us.