Prizes and Awards
We are delighted to receive awards for Language Centre teachers as well as for our projects.
AWARDS FOR TEACHING AND RESEARCH
Awards for Language Centre Teachers
- 2021: UNIVIE Teaching Award 2020 for Denis Weger (project member in the “SpraKuS” project and Senior Scientist at the Language Center at the University of Salzburg from 2014 to 2016) in the category “Teaching & Testing – well matched”.
- 2016: Shortlist of the Ars Docendi (State award for excellent teaching at Austrian universities) in the category „Teaching with special consideration of different educational biographies and/or differing prior knowledge” for Dr. Margareta Strasser and Mag. Katharina Ferris (Intercultural Internship, Department of German Studies)
- Award for outstanding teaching at the University of Salzburg 2012/13: Dr. Margareta Strasser & Mag. Katharina Ferris (Intercultural Internship, Department of German Studies)
- Award for outstanding teaching at the University of Salzburg 2009/10: Mag. Klara Krautgartner (Pre-course French II, Department of Romance Studies)
- Prize for innovative teaching at the University of Salzburg 2008/09: Dr. Tanja Greil (Teaching Adults, Department of English and American Studies)
Award of Excellence
- in 2018 Dr. Christoph Hülsmann (Deputy Head of the Language Centre) received the Award of Excellence, the state award for the best dissertations, (Dissertation at the Department of Romance Studies)
Awards for Language Centre Projects
- Title “Bonne pratique“ (“Good Practice”) for the project EVAL-IC by the Erasmus+-agency
- Learnie Award for Net Horizon (BMBWK award for innovative E-learning-models)
- DidacTIClang (2003-2006, Comenius): Good-practice-example award (eurovolt)
Photographs/Image: © bmbwf/KK (1) | © Projekt EVAL-IC (2) | © Stefan Karlhuber (3) | © Universität Salzburg. PLUS (4) (5) | © Martin Del-Negro (6)