Constantin Speitel, BSc MSc
Department of Psychology
Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, 5020 Salzburg
Tel.: +43 (0)662 / 8044 – 5139
Fax.: +43 (0)662 / 8044 – 5126
Scenior Scientist of the Division of Work, Organizational and Economic Psychology
To make an appointment, contact Mr. Speitel directly via E-Mail.
PsychoEconomic Research Lab
- 2012: Doctoral Student of the PhD Program DK+ Imaging the Mind
- 2010 – 2012: Master in Psychology at the Paris Lodron University Salzburg – Specialization „Cognitive and brain“
- 2007 – 2010: Bachelor in Psychology at the Paris Lodron University Salzburg
- since 2012 Senior Scientist for the Department of Psychology at the Paris Lodron University Salzburg
The aim of my research is to illustrate a causal connection between the frontoparietal regions of the brain, which are responsible for processing various aspects and the behavior in economic games such as the dictator and ultimatum games. We used neurostimulation methods such as transcranial direct current stimulation in order to stimulate or inhibit the abovementioned regions of the brain. We also use measurement techniques such as electroencephalography (EEG). As a result we can investigate the behavior of the person who makes an offer and also the acceptance of e.g. unfair offers.
Constantin Speitel, Eva Traut-Mattausch, Eva Jonas, Functions of the right DLPFC and right TPJ in proposers and responders in the ultimatum game, Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, Volume 14, Issue 3, March 2019, Pages 263–270, https://doi.org/10.1093/scan/nsz005
- Research gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Constantin-Speitel