American Chemical Society
The University Library of Salzburg has signed an open access agreement with the publisher ACS. Corresponding authors affiliated with the University of Salzburg can publish open access in ACS journals with hybrid option without restrictions or additional costs.
In which journals can I publish?
A list of eligible journals can be found here.
Which article types are accepted?
All article types except
- Additional and Corrections
- Expressions of Concern
- In This Issue
- Introducing our Authors
Which license is granted?
How are eligible authors identified?
Authors are identified by the affiliation and the institutional email domain when submitting the article.
Please use the university email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) during submission.
- Eligible publications are identified by ACS upon submission of the article.
- The corresponding author chooses the open access option (“Yes, I wish to publish open access as per the agreement”).
- The University Library verifies whether the corresponding author is affiliated with the University of Salzburg and approves funding.
- The publication is published open access under a Creative Commons licence.
Contact and further information
Further information on Open Access at ACS can be found here.
If you have any questions about this or need further information, please contact