American Society of Chemistry
The University Library of Salzburg has signed an Open Access agreement with the publisher ACS. Authors of the University of Salzburg have the possibility to publish in ACS journals with hybrid option Open Access without restrictions and without additional costs.
In which journals can I publish?
A list of eligible journals can be found here.
Which article types are accepted?
All article types except
- Additional and Corrections
- Expressions of Concern
- In This Issue
- Introducing our Authors
Which license is granted?
How are eligible authors identified?
Identification is done by indicating the affiliation when submitting the article and the university email address.
- Eligible publications are identified by ACS upon submission.
- If the affiliation is successful, the corresponding author can select the free Open Access option.
- The Salzburg University Library then confirms that the corresponding author belongs to the University of Salzburg.
- After verification and confirmation, the article appears Open Access under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY 4.0).
Contact and further information
Further information on Open Access at ACS can be found here.
If you have any questions about this or need further information, please contact