Institute of Physics (IOP)
The University Library of Salzburg has signed an Open Access agreement with the publisher IOP. Authors of the University of Salzburg have the possibility to publish in IOP journals with hybrid option Open Access without restrictions and without additional costs.
Which journals participate?
In all subscribed journals with Open Access option (Option Open Choice). A list can be found here.
Which publication types are accepted?
All publication types except review articles
Which license is granted?
How are eligible authors identified?
Identification is done by indicating the affiliation when submitting the article and university email address.
- Eligible publications (corresponding author is a member of the University of Salzburg) are identified by the publisher upon submission.
- The university library verifies whether the corresponding author is a member of the University of Salzburg.
- As a corresponding author, you will be informed about the Open Access option upon submission. You inform the publisher of the decision by e-mail.
- The University Library verifies your affiliation with the University of Salzburg.
- The article will then be published under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY).
Contact and further information
If you have any questions about this or need further information, please contact