Forschungsgruppe: Eating Behavior Laboratory
- MSc, School Psychology, University of Tübingen
BSc, Psychology, University of Heidelberg
- Ph.D Studentin im BMBWF-geförderten Projekt “Bausteine der Resilienz – Adaptation von Bildungsräumen zur Förderung individueller, sozialer und struktureller Ressourcen”
- Research Assistant at Hector Research Institute of Education Sciences and Psychology, Tübingen
- Research Assistant at the Psychology department (Project: Prosodiya), University Tübingen
- Research internship at the Institute of Medical Psychology (Institut für Medizinische Psychologie), Heidelberg
Since my bachelor’s studies, research which has a high real-life applicability is what interests me most. In my bachelor thesis I researched the influences of sexualized everyday wear on the perception of women and men and therefore, delved deeper into the topic of body image and (self-)objectification. For my master’s thesis I researched everyday-life problem solving and the effects of anxiety on satisfaction and problem solving style using EMA. After two-years of practical work in the preventative sector of educational psychology, I started my PhD in the „building blocks of resilience“ project.
My dissertation is planned to revolve around topics of resilience, preventative measures, as well as body image and disordered eating. In addition, I’m personally interested in the applicability of stoicism for improving resilience.