Vicky König, MSc
MY FOCUS IN TEACHING AND PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
In my professional activities I dedicate myself with great interest to the effective transference from the theoretical to the applied knowledge. As a coach, trainer and university lecturer, I address the question of which requirements must be met in order to promote understanding and integration of knowledge into the self. My main focus lies on psychological needs, various methods of sustainable competence development and the scientific evaluation of these methods.
My current anD upcoming classes
- Seminar “Sexism, Feminism and Psychology” – Summer Term 2021 | Bachelorstudy Psychology
- Seminar “Praxisorientiert Vertiefung” – Summer Term 2021 | Masterstudy Psychology, Specilisation Social Interaction
- General introduction course “Social Psychology” – Summer Term 2021 | Bachelorstudy Psychology
- General introduction course “Social Interaction” – Winter Term 2020/21 | Masterstudy Psychology
Find more Information via PlusOnline
YOU CAN READ FROM ME HERE:
- Topic CoVid19 Pandemic (german): That’s why some people don’t stick to the measures – Quarks.de (WDR) – Link to article
- “Feminist Psychology – Connecting Theory and Everyday Life” (german)
- Focus on e-Coaching: Digital world, analog emotions – XING Coaches Compendium (2017) (german) – Article , Results.
- Need Pictures in Coaching – Journal: Coaching | Theory & Practice (2020) (german)- This way to the article
Tue – Thur: 11am – 2pm
Fri: 12am – 2pm