- 2017-2020 Master’s degree in psychology (University of Salzburg)
- 2013-2017 Bachelor’s degree in psychology (University of Salzburg)
- 2012-2015 Bachelor’s degree in education (University of Salzburg)
- Since 2020 Doctoral studies at the University of Salzburg.
- Since 2020 University Assistent at the Department of Psychology
Research: The focus of my dissertation is in the area of coaching research. I investigate to what extent self-regulation and emotion regulation are promoted in coaching. A special focus is on the interaction between coach and coachee.