Julius Möller, MSc.
techn. Ass. – On Track – Project
Hellbrunner Str. 34, 5020 Salzburg
Tel.: +43 (0) 662 / 8044 – 5157
Research group : Division of Social Psychology
- 2018-2020 Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Salzburg
- 2015-2018 Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Salzburg
- since 2020 PhD student in Psychology, University of Salzburg
- since 2020 technical Assistant On Track Project, University of Salzburg
Research: In my research, I focus on the relationship between psychological threat and innovation. In particular, I concentrate on the role of groups in dealing with threat as well as in fostering innovation in the university context. In addition, I explore the experience and behavior of specific groups at the university. These include first-generation students, for example.
Key publications :
- Möller J, Thürmer JL, Tulis M, Reiss S and Jonas E (2022). Exploring Higher Education Pathways for Coping With the Threat of COVID-19: Does Parental Academic Background Matter? Psychol. 12:768334. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2021.768334